The Pinoy Connection - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What items do you sell?
We currently offer 100% Filipino-designed shirts, mugs and other items.
2. Who can order from your site?
We accept local and international orders! For international customers, please allow 2-3 weeks for orders bought in-store to arrive.
3. Can I ask you to print my own designs?
We offer custom printing services for PHILIPPINES-BASED CLIENTS ONLY: You can also collaborate with us in person for custom printing of shirts, mugs and tote bags. We can offer especially discounted rates and a variety of printing options.
Please note that at the moment, we only offer custom printing of SHIRTS, MUGS and TOTE BAGS.
4. How can I pay for my purchase?
Currently, the only mode of payment allowed is PayPal. Payment is also calculated in US dollars.
5. I want something made in the Philippines that isn't in your inventory. Can you buy it for me?
At the moment, we do not entertain requests to buy items. We only sell items marked as "for sale" in our shop.
6. How long does shipping usually take?
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping if you are based in the US. If you're based in the Philippines, please allow 1-2 weeks.
7. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout.
8. What if I want to buy items in bulk?
You are very welcome to buy from us in bulk! However, please note that some products may not be available for bulk order. Contact us with your order and we will get back to you as soon as we can with details.
9. How can I be sure that the items I want to buy are sourced from the Philippines?
We at The Pinoy Connection give our personal guarantee that the design of ALL of our items are strictly sourced from the Philippines, and Filipino designers will profit from your purchase.
However, the raw materials, such as shirts, mugs, and the ink required for printing, may not be sourced from the Philippines. Courier services are also handled by third parties, some of whom are not based in the Philippines.
10. I'm a Filipino designer. Can I sell my design in your shop?
We are very open to hosting designs made by fellow Filipinos! However, please be informed that we may be selective about the designs we will accept. Please contact us for more details.