The Pinoy Connection - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What items do you sell?
We offer pearls and handicrafts made in the Philippines, by native Filipinos.
2. Who can order from your site?
Our courier can deliver door to door to the following countries:
- United States
3. I'm not in the countries supported by your courier. Can I still buy something from your site?
We'll see what we can do. Feel free to contact us with your desired item/s and we will get back to you as soon as possible with details.
4. How can I pay for my purchase?
Currently, the only mode of payment allowed is PayPal. Payment is also calculated in US dollars.
5. I want something made in the Philippines that isn't in your inventory. Can you buy it for me?
At the moment, we do not entertain requests to buy items. We only sell items marked as "for sale" in our shop.
6. How long does shipping usually take?
Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
7. How much does shipping cost?
There is a minimum fee of USD 25.00 for every purchase. Shipping costs will increase with parcel weight.
8. What if I want to buy items in bulk?
You are very welcome to buy from us in bulk!
However, please note that the quality of the products may vary with bulk orders, and some products may not be available for bulk order. Contact us with your order and we will get back to you as soon as we can with details.
9. How can I be sure that the items I want to buy are sourced from the Philippines?
We at The Pinoy Connection give our personal guarantee that ALL of our items are strictly sourced from the Philippines.
Some items on hand may be shipped from the United States, but rest assured that they are proudly Philippine-made.
10. I'm a Filipino artisan/entrepreneur of native Filipino products. Can I sell my items in your shop?
We are very open to consigning products made by fellow Filipinos! However, please be informed that we may be selective about our vendors and the products we will sell on our site. Please contact us for more details.